Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom's Spagoot

Mom's Spagoot New Member

Money:
    $11

REPORT Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'Trouble in Terrorist Town' started by Mom's Spagoot, Feb 3, 2018.

I Moms Spagoot, am being abused by an admin named tpg ajinox. the motive is that i have a semi childish voice, but have not actually done anything to him in paticular. i am requesting A punishment this type of behavior. but will not force anything on the higher ranking staff, anything between A demote or A ban would suffice( with ban being minimum, and demote being maxium.)Some of the Atrocities he has commited Against me include, false autoslay, false KOS, Threats, and promoting the idea of other players minging with minecarts to kill me.Again as staff, you may decide the punishment, and if there even is one, im just making recomandations.

2. [MG] Jibz

[MG] Jibz Active Member

Money:
    $133
    ^
    Gather proof, and Dan is right. You're a minge.

3. ✨Ajinoxx✨

✨Ajinoxx✨ some kid thats been here for too long

Money:
    $9
    damn you went through.
    Well this was a few hours ago, but I think I remember what exactly happened. You attempted to kill me as a T or D and called me a "fa*" in the response. I slayed you for the attempt RDM and the slurs in the report. You were salty the whole time while I tried to explain why you deserve the slays and continued to say I abused. Very immature. Also, like Dan said you were reported and causing minor problems throughout the day.

4. ✪ AMaZee ✔

✪ AMaZee ✔ Most Likely Known as Carl

Lol, first read the rules, second stop whining, third get some common sense, fourth I was there when you were complaining and boasting about how "before I get slain for a false slay...."

5. Hetsumaru

Hetsumaru Active Member

You actually think you're in a position to "demand" any level of punishment?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.